ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY STATEMENT
Frem Ltd is committed to creating a better environment through the strategic planning of our business and by continually reviewing and improving our activities, products and services.
Frem Ltd manufactures wood-based office furniture and steel office furniture and storage. The related processes include panel sizing, edging, machining and surface finishing.
These products and processes are not known to create severe pollution problems. However, Frem Ltd is committed to:
- Continuous improvement of our environmental performance throughout the organisation and its activities by means of an Environmental Management System, which is communicated, implemented and maintained at all levels in the organisation.
- Seeking to utilise technologies which minimise energy and material consumption in our products and processes.
- The prevention of pollution by the control of processes, which may have an effect on the environment.
- Using only wood and wood products that we believe come from certified, well-managed forests.
- Encouraging our employees to recognise their responsibilities regarding the protection of the environment.
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and with other requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Make our environmental policy and objectives publicly available to interested parties upon request and through newsletters and trade publications.
Honouring this policy will enable Frem Ltd and its employees, customers and sub-contractors to make meaningful contributions to the quality of the environment.