- Latitude shelving a SUCCESS
- FREM Launch NEW Seating Range
- NEW Library Brochures Availalbe
- NEW Reception Desk Launched
- NEW London Showroom for Frem Group
- Register NOW and WIN up to £250!!!
- FREM Showroom Dubai
- FREM offer complete solution for serviced offices
- FREM have moved
- Remember Remember the END of November!
- FREM awarded Planet Positive accreditation
- Frem says a big THANK YOU to customers for a record year.
- Serious about Support
- FIRA approved study table is launched
- Frem - Kokuyo at Orgatec
- Is effective storage the answer to your clients relocation dilemma?
- Frem launches rotari, a 'revolutionary' NEW storage concept
- Fremtrac Mobile Storage – The Recession Buster?
- frem Group launches schema20
- frem launches a revolutionary new mobile filing system
Remember Remember the END of November!
20 Sep 2011
Work on the NEW Frem Group headquarters is almost complete and the Frem team are excited about moving into their new home at the end of November. As a result of 21 years of steady growth it has been necessary for Frem to build their capacity to deliver enhanced customer support services in sales, design and marketing.
The move, which will bring together a new state of the art manufacturing facility and central operations, will help to reduce costs, enhance quality and improve customer service dramatically. Merging the two sites together in such a prime location will lead to cost efficiencies, improved logistics and better communication. Whilst the Frem team are excited about working in a more modern and comfortable space, their new home will be open to all of their clients and will mean that customers can interact with their sales, design and production teams in one visit.
The new building has been designed and built to achieve no less than a ‘Very Good’ rating in BREEAM (BRE Environmental Assessment Method) standards. With environmental credentials forming a crucial part of tender selection criteria, Frem will be well equipped to assist you in winning larger projects.
Watch out for details of our open evening.....